Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let's See If This Works

My friends and I were talking the other day and the topic came up of how the Internet can bring out the asshole in even the nicest people. Give a "Good Church-going Christian" a picture of a teacher holding a wine glass and her robe slightly open and BANG a spew of sewage comes flying out of their fingers and on to the Web. Or take a taxi driver with some strong opinions, and the assholes come out of the woodwork to voice their ideologies. Anyhoo, I decided to embark on a journey, a social science project of sorts. I want to try to capture some of those Instant Asshole moments. I make no apologies in advance, but be warned that the spotlight just might all on you. Often times these IAJAI's are anonymous commenters, but sometimes they are bloggers just like you and me. Wish me luck! Also, please if you have examples of IAJAI activities, pass them along. I am going to try to sift through the local blog scene as well as other places where these buggers rear their ugly heads.

1 comment:

Vox Populi said...

Well, I think it's hysterical. Even if I win.

ROFLMFAO !!!!