Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekends Off

One rule I am applying to this venture is taking weekends off. I will occasionally follow the blogs on weekends, but will most likely post anything I find of interest on the following Monday. I've received some positive feedback on this project so far, anyone have an opinion?

Goader, that is a great idea regarding the toilet paper roll. If I might build on that, I think I might rate the Assholes according to the number of sheets they warrant. Eg. this one is just a little one sheeter, that guy needs half a roll, that sort of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just don't use too much good toilet paper on one asshole. Maybe, give readers a couple of choices and let them vote with a sheet of TP. One person, one vote, one sheet and which ever choice gets the most sheets (votes) is crowned Asshole and may sit on the Great Throne until the next Asshole is crowned.